I will show you a brilliant way of designing soccer tshirts using
5 simple vowels.
Let me show you how...
Designing tips using the 5 soccer vowels
Soccer players can make 5 distinctive sounds when playing soccer. They are the vowel sounding letters - A, E, I, O, U.
When a striker screams out the letter "A"
- it means he missed the posts.
When the defender says "E"
- he is going in for a slide tackle.
When the whole team says "I"
- it means the referee made a bad decision.
When the crowd shout out the word "O"
- it means they almost scored.
When the coach sighs "U"
- he is relieved that the goalie saved a goal.
All you got to keep in mind when designing riveting tshirts, is the 5 soccer vowels - A, E, I, O, U.
A = action packed
E = energetic
I = irresistible
O = out of the ordinary
U = ultra cool
Make your own designs scream out the vowel sounds and start a new soccer lingo with your soccer tshirt designs.